Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Who has photoshop?

any photoshop? how much was it? arent they expensive???



Who has photoshop?antivirus programs



It's alot but free if you know where to look.



Who has photoshop?computer protection



i can send u a spshop 7 cd for just 30 usd contact me at amraza50@yahoo.com
http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/...
I have Photoshop Elements. Not sure how much it was, since my mom paid for it from somewhere or another, but it averages around $70. Having used Photoshop CS2 before, I have to say I recommend this one more since it won't break the bank and has basically the same things.



Not to mention it's LEGAL.
Photoshop is really expensive, over 600 dollars. You can choose to buy Photoshop elements, which is much cheaper- typically less than half of the price of the full version. Elements offers many of the features of Photoshop, and is good for home use. It will fix your pictures, and does some light editing. If you need the full version of Photoshop right now, you can download a 30 day trial version at https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index...



If you are a student or know a student, many times colleges offer Photoshop at a much lower price, I paid less than 300 bucks for mine through my college bookstore.
ha ha ha I know what you want ha ha ha ...



Adobe Photoshop CS2 9.0 FiNAL



http://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/photoshop...



And this one



Photoshop CS2



ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/photoshop/...



sn: 1045-1042-1053-5499-5707-8118

No comments:

Post a Comment