Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Photoshop CS2 wont open pictures or a blank palette. Could someone help?

I click to open photoshop, it loads, and then I click to open a picture from somewhere on my computer and it says



''Could not complete because of a program error.''



Then I click new to open a blank palette and it says



''Could not create a new document because of a program error.'' I use photoshop often and now I can't use it to edit my pictures. It happened out of nowhere



Photoshop CS2 wont open pictures or a blank palette. Could someone help?best antivirus software



Try fixing the install, go to Add or Remove programs (from the Control Panel if you're in XP) and choose Change/Remove. You should be able to fix it from there, you may need to have the disc it originally came with (if you had one) or the original download file.

No comments:

Post a Comment