Friday, August 20, 2010

My adobe photoshop doesnt work:(?

Everytime i open it this message comes out from a pop up box..



''Memory could not be allocated for the activation process. Please close all applications and try again''



but no mater how hard i try it again it shows the same message. and i just copied the photoshop of my mate from his laptop to my USB.. is that the reason%26gt; what do i do to fix trhis?



My adobe photoshop doesnt work:(?virus scan



Since programs install files in various directories on Windows, you don't have a clean install. Buy the software if you need it and install from the cd.



My adobe photoshop doesnt work:(?anti virus scan



In Photoshop 2.0, throwing away the contents inside Pref folder would fix this. More modern photoshop writes files all over the hard drive. Each time you quit the software it takes a snapshot of the setup to hibernate.

No comments:

Post a Comment