Friday, August 20, 2010

PHOTOSHOP HELP!?!?! 10 points best answer!?

i was working on something in photoshop, i had like over 40 layers, then all of a sudden my computer FROZE!!



i restarted the computer, opened the psd file, and then all my layers were merged in one background file. Is there any way I can get my previous file back, before it froze. I have no idea why it merged together, but now its all messed up. I don't want dumb answers please, only answer if you know what you are talking about. I am seriously frustrated right now.



Do i have redo my entire image from scratch? I mean is there some kind of recovery thing or backup file thing photoshop has (i have CS3).



PHOTOSHOP HELP!?!?! 10 points best answer!?antivirus programs



Sounds like your layers were merged into one layer. Sorry :(



You'll have to re-do everything to get your layers back.



PHOTOSHOP HELP!?!?! 10 points best answer!?computer protection



Well, I have hardly used this programme, but will try and help a little anyway.



First, Have you tried opening the menus, Checking buttons ect, anything related to layers?



I don't think it would be possible to retrieve it if it has merged together, Just don't do so many layers next time =P



Note: Always save once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment