Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hand drawn image conversions with Photoshop?

I want to screen print tshirts with my own hand drawn images but I'm not sure how. I have researched the subject and it seems to me that I need to:



1. Make the drawings with clear black lines



2. High-res scan into photoshop



3. Autotrace the image into a digital format.



4. manipulate,correct and add colors as necessary



5. send to printer



6. create silk screen blank



7. silkscreen image to tshirt.



Is this right? I have never even seen a high def scanner, photoshop or a sreen printing machine but I am trying to wrap my head around the process...and then go learn about the portions I need.



While we're at it: If that is a fairly correct order of events, can anyone tell me where to go learn the necessary skills and make recommendations as to the hardware specifics of each element or step described above!?



Wow, this by far my longest and most confusing question ever. thanks for the help.



Hand drawn image conversions with Photoshop?norten



find a store that can do a custom made t-shirts, take what ever graphic image that you like and they will prep it to print and they will iron on the graphic image on the t-shirt, the price is reasonable for the job and t-shirt it self



Photoshop is expencive if you can afford it but there is photoshop elements which is cheaper than CS3



high-resolution is any resolution above 300 dots per inch(dpi)



  • mixing acne treatment
  • how to connect a kodak z1 to my pc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment