Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How are you at adobe photoshop?

Can you tell me how to change a photoshop image to 32 bit color? I need it for my psp theme creator. I have photoshop 6.0, so if you could give me a good answer, I will take that for Christmas! Thanks.



How are you at adobe photoshop?moto guzzi



I don't have Photoshop 6.0 anymore, I use CS2, so I can't be sure it's the same (or even available in that version--are you sure you're not using Photoshop Elements 6.0?) but it should be similar to this:



Go to the image menu, and choose mode. There should be options there for 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit. Note that you must be in RGB or Grayscale mode to go to 32-bit; not CMYK or some other colorspace. Also note that if you are in 8-bit mode (which is the default), you must convert to 16-bit first before you are able to go to 32-bit; you can't jump from 8 straight to 32.



If it's not there in your version, just go to the help menu and search for ''32 bit''.



Hope that helps!



How are you at adobe photoshop?norton internet security 2008



i've got CS3 lite. shh don't tell anyone.



and its a little differant but if i remember right the person above me is right
Ok answer #1 had nothing to do with this



You go to file bite size and change it from there



If not under file its under one of those!

No comments:

Post a Comment