Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Any Adobe Photoshop Whizes Out There? Please Help!?

I鈥檓 running Adobe Photoshop version 8.0. I designed a logo and added a style to it. I used the 鈥淏lack Anodized Metal鈥?style from the style tab of the 鈥淪tyles鈥?Window, which you can add by going to the Window Menu and clicking 鈥淪tyles.鈥?I went to Layer Menu, Layer Style, Bevel and Emboss, and changed the 鈥淭echnique鈥?drop down box to 鈥淪mooth鈥?instead of chisel hard. It helped my problem a little bit.



I really love the logo. I love the style. I just don鈥檛 like the fuzziness around the edges. Here is a link to illustrate what I mean: http://students.mticollege.com/6969...



Here is a link with the picture in .PSD format with no styles added so you can Save As onto your computer and play with the style. The logo is in a separate layer from the background: http://students.mticollege.com/6969...



Note: That is not the actual logo but I made it use the same angles and circles around the outside.



Is there any way to make the logo not be fuzzy around the edges?



Any Adobe Photoshop Whizes Out There? Please Help!?husqvarna



Your problem is that the non-stylized art doesn't have a high enough resolution. You should use it as a template and redraw it in Illustrator. Then, if you want to add the styles, import it into Photoshop setting your size to something larger than you will be using on the final piece at 300 ppi.



Any Adobe Photoshop Whizes Out There? Please Help!?microsoft office



Your link is broken but my suggestion would be to do it in something like illustrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment