Friday, August 20, 2010

I have photoshop cs3 can someone please tell me how to add color to a black and white photo, like to

or shoes. I've already read other users responses and i did the whole layers thing but i still don't understand it, can someone please gimme step by step instructions. What do i do after the layers thing, all i see on the side are a background and a background copy of the picture i opened in photoshop. PLEASE HELP



I have photoshop cs3 can someone please tell me how to add color to a black and white photo, like to a hat.?norton antivirus



I'll use this picture as an example.



http://stevefazzio.com/images/Holland/Bl...



And say you want the brick wall between the door and the window to be colored.



What you do is, select the area that you want to color. Whether using the lasso tool or the marquee tool.



Then you go to Hue/Saturation (Ctrl+U). And in the bottom right of that window, there is a selection that says Colorize.



And that will add color to the selected area.



After that you just move the Hue bar up and down till you get the desired color.



Like so.



http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a344/m...



I have photoshop cs3 can someone please tell me how to add color to a black and white photo, like to a hat.?security



You can color a picture using the paintbrush tool. There are different modes to it. You need the mode called ''color'' and that will add color to your picture.
you have photoshop cs3 and i still havent figgered out cs2, or photoshop 5 for that matter...the world is going too fast.
I only have Photoshop 7, but I think I may be able to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment