Monday, August 16, 2010

What is the Problem with my text in Photoshop??

When I tried to write in photoshop in ''Arabic language'', the program wrote it in backward order!!



For example, if i write ''Hello'' photoshop will write it ''OLLEH''.



I found that the problem is excelusive in photoshop!!! Other programs as MS programs they wrote it correctly!!



Altough I the language is already installed there, but still the program confuse??



What is the Problem with my text in Photoshop??pop up blocker



maybe photoshop is just too darn good - arabic *is* after all written from right to left isn't it?



What is the Problem with my text in Photoshop??systemworks



the arabic language is written and read from right to left... not left to right... maybe thats why...

No comments:

Post a Comment