Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Photoshop cs3 error!?

alright, so i download adobe photoshop element 6 and adobe photoshop cs3 yesterday. once they were all done downloading, i tried to open one of them, but when i want to continue with my trail, it tells me a problem was entercountered with trying to upload my 30 day trial. and tells me to restart me computure, or Reinstall this program again. and iv done all of that. none of its works.



and its the same with adobe Element.



whats wrong?



Photoshop cs3 error!?free antivirus



Adobe PS 6, 7, CS, CS2 are all great. The newer versions just have some more features.



Photoshop cs3 error!?internet



that means you've already installed the programs and your 30 day trials are up. buy the programs if you want to continue using them.

No comments:

Post a Comment