Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I edit a photoshop template?

I purchased a template that included both psd and html files. I ended up tweaking the template in photoshop to get it to look the way I want, but I can't figure out how to save it so I can edit the text in a html application. At first I sliced the psd and saved it along with a corresponding html file which I opened in frontpage, however everything on the page appears as images which you cannot easily add text to.



The original html included with the template was set up so the images were all saved into cells of a table and the text was editable. I don't want to use photoshop's text tool every time I want to add text or links, so what do I need to do to edit text in a standard editor?



Any tutorials or infomation explaining this would be appreciated, thanks :)



How do I edit a photoshop template?network



When you slice the template, you have to use save for web.. This will also null the original HTML, because it's coded specifically for the way you bought it as. When you save for web, it will give you a folder of all of the images and an index.html with the basic outline of code to line up all the pictures. From there, you have to perfect the code.. which can be extremely hard if you don't know what you're doing.



How do I edit a photoshop template?norton

No comments:

Post a Comment