Friday, August 20, 2010

Downloading Adobe Photoshop Elements 6?

From a previous question plus lots of Internet searching, I'm aware that in order to download 'Photoshop Elements 6 Upgrade' from Adobe, I have to pay about 20GBP more than Americans. I've tried buying in by pretending I'm in the USA, but it won't let me because of the UK address on my debit card. So, I'm wondering if I could download the trial and then get an American friend to pay for it and I'll send her the money. I'm not bothered about getting support for the product, only paying less. My friend would probably be sent an activation code to activate the software with, so if I was to use that, would Adobe know I downloaded it from the UK?



Downloading Adobe Photoshop Elements 6?adware remover



Order it from ebay and choose a supplier from America..



http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll...

No comments:

Post a Comment