Monday, August 16, 2010

Can someone whose good with photoshop PLEASE make me something?

Can someone who's good with photoshop please please please make me liek a wallpaper or something with their photoshop.



I had a picture and wanted it to say DJ FATAL somewhere. But I didn't want soemthign very very simple like just the pic and it sayin Dj Fatal.



I wanted like some real cool grpahics and like a white background...cuz it matches the picture..and for it to say DJ FATAL somewhere ...



heres 2 pics...pick either one.



1) http://a76.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/imag...



2) http://a648.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



thank you so much for anyone tahts willing to help



Can someone whose good with photoshop PLEASE make me something?product key



I enjoy creating wallpapers for the computer. I just need some info on your part before I start.



The first question is what the dimensions you want. Computer screen sizes vary; most are 1024 x 768 or 1600 x 1200.



The second question I have is who, or what, is DJ FATAL? Is this a theme?



Email me at Barefoot_Rob1@yahoo.com



Some of my wallpapers can be found at www.BlueDragonGraphics.com, which is my website. Look under Freebies.



Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment