Wednesday, August 18, 2010

On Adobe Photoshop, I can't find the 'Foreground Color Swatch'....anyone know where I

I am working with layers on Photoshop. I cannot find the icon or menu option of Foreground Color Swatch to edit one of my layers. Does anyone know where it is?



On Adobe Photoshop, I can't find the 'Foreground Color Swatch'....anyone know where it is?internet security 2006



You can find the Foreground Color Swatch icon on the TOOLBOX. Hitting the Tab key hides the Toolbox.



On Adobe Photoshop, I can't find the 'Foreground Color Swatch'....anyone know where it is?microsoft



im not really sure what you are talking about... but you might be looking to change the foreground/background colors on your tools palatte. you know where you can change your color... you have two colors there (default is black and white). well, there is a little arrow thing right by the colors. click that. or you can hit ''x'' which is a shortcut. hope this answered your question!!

No comments:

Post a Comment