Monday, August 16, 2010

Some Pen Tablet Problems And Photoshop problems?

Okay so I went to start drawing in adobe photoshop with my tablet and as I was setting up my brushes, photoshop flashed a warning that I needed a touch sensitive device for my set-up to work. The tablet works like it's suppose to, however the shape dynamics and what not do not sync in with the tablet like there suppose too. Does anyone believe a bad battery is behind this, or could it be something else



Some Pen Tablet Problems And Photoshop problems?noton



You probably need to update the drivers. Just go to the manufacturers site and get them from there (drivers are usually found in a download or support section).



  • mixing acne treatment
  • how to connect a kodak z1 to my pc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment