Friday, August 20, 2010

Tuition in photoshop, corel draw, in chepauk, Chennai, anyone can help me with finding a good place?

i want to attend regular evening classes after 7pm, daily. i need this to be an intesive class ib photoshop, coreldraw for now. any individual, or institution willing to teach me for reasonable fees, please mail me immediately. only people in and around chepauk / triplicane please. or anywahere near chepauk / triplicane, chennai.



Tuition in photoshop, corel draw, in chepauk, Chennai, anyone can help me with finding a good place?product key



u can better go to arena multimedia.....and if ure timings are comfortable i can take u classes on photoshop, coreldraw and flash.



Tuition in photoshop, corel draw, in chepauk, Chennai, anyone can help me with finding a good place?triumph



I don't have a clue where you are, but is there an adult school or community college near you? I've taken those types of courses at my local CC for $50 per class.
i could only find this



www.training-classes.com/course_hierar... - 22k -
Athens from greece

No comments:

Post a Comment