Friday, August 20, 2010

Help on photoshop?

ok I am completely lost in all this. I need to take like seven photos put them on this blank white background place them in order and put some little I don't know cute stuff in it but I have no idea how to it. I tried paint but it kept moving on to the next picture and wouldn't let me add another.; A friend gave me adobe photoshop CS3 extended but I'm even more lost can someone please help me.



Help on photoshop?antispyware



Create a new image (blank) in the size that you want and then copy and paste each photo into this new image. Create a new layer and do whatever painting you want on that layer so that it won't interfere with the photos.



Help on photoshop?best antivirus software



Yep, just email me,(goes thru YahooAnswers, we don't see each others actual email address) It's 2:12am, and I'm gonna' crash. I'll show you an easy way.
Well to take pieces or the whole picture you need to use this tool called the lasso tool it looks like a little rope, look for it on the tool box well anyways the way it works is you trace around what you want to move to the bigger picture and if you have to do the whole picture then just go around the whole thing hope that helps

No comments:

Post a Comment